Tuesday 1 August 2017

Paradise On Cloud Nine

The last 24 hours have just come together perfectly.

A wonderful night with my close friends on day off followed by my first trip into Parry Sound with the gang to go shopping at the town market and local shops. Not to mention using my gift cards generously given to me by last sessions campers to pay for lunch at subway and donuts and coffee at tim hortons! I even stole some wifi to call home which was magical.

Then quickly back to camp to read my new book (1984) and have a quick swim before playing in the quater finals of the manitou hockey league where in the sweltering heat the mousketeers made it through to the semis! Thats us!

AND NOW, i'm getting a motorboat ride to the Outpost. A favourite spot amongst canoe tripers to rendevous with my boys for a night in tents camping, followed by a paddle home tomorrow.

Living the dream right now! Got to run, I have only just finished packing and my ride is leaving in 5.. Haha! Camp is the best!

1 comment: